It’s been over a year since we lost Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and countless other innocent lives. We must continue to be a voice for the voiceless while demanding justice and change to a system that has held down POC for far too long. If we want a better world for our kids, we have to "FIGHT THE POWER" like Public Enemy.
** Proceeds from sales will be donated to BLM and/or other organizations that fight for racial injustice and equality in the Louisville, KY area.
• 100% cotton
• fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• boxy fit
• shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• available in black, forest green, and navy.