On January 9, 2005 the Vikings went to Lambeau Field to play the Packers in a Wild Card matchup between divisional foes. Since they play each other so often there was animosity between the teams and their fanbases, so when Randy Moss scored a touchdown late in a blowout game it was no surprise that his touchdown celebration was to "moon" those Packers fans in attendance. Of course the No Fun League fined him $10k for the celebration and when reporters caught up with Moss later to ask how he'd pay the fine, his response will live on in the culture forever ... "Straight Cash Homie".
• 100% cotton
• fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• boxy fit
• shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle