The 2019-20 college basketball season marks 7 years since the Louisville Cardinals went on a historic run in the NCAA Tournament to win the national championship in Atlanta, GA. After losing Kevin Ware to a gruesome injury against Duke, the team came together and rallied behind their fallen teammate. Even though the NCAA is corrupt and still doesn't want to recognize the team, we all know who the real 2013 champs are. To commemorate that day, I designed this t-shirt to celebrate those moments we will never forget. Welcome to the "Anti-Champion Champions Club". Go CARDS! Brought to you by ELEVN10.
* All shirts are made to order and shipped directly from the manufacturer.
• 4.1 oz
• 100% cotton
• 1" (2.5 cm) bound ribbed crew neck
• double-needle stitched cuffs and hem
• champion 'c' logo patch on left sleeve
• coverseamed neck and armholes for durability